Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Things

it's been a while now....away from my comfort zone...meeting new ppl, understanding them n adapting my life there ...everything changed. the TURNING POINT. it broke my parents heart soo much...i can feel itbut i acted the other way around so that they wouldn't feel my hardship. lucky me... my new frenz..eka, mia,diana,rahmat n ardi are very helpful... at least.. i still knew how to laugh eventhough there still barriers btwn us ....everyone's asking me "kamu bangsa apa ya?"...it's quite wierd since it's not our "semenanjung" FAQ - ko asal mane?... i'm MELAYU la... it's a big deal for them 2 knw ur race. mia (bajau), diana(sulu), eka (sungai),hazika (kadazan), doris (dusun), my gb (idaan) - they are inherit d birdnest in sabah)... actually i find it quite INTERESTING to know all about them...n i'll cont 2 dig for new info frm them...in ths 2 weeks , i'd already went to Bajau wedding ceremony at Tawau just before going back to kl...hehe... everyone ws staring at me because i'm frm semenanjung. i'm VERY VERY scared. i read lots of prayer..hehe... i dont know how to make d expression because i dont want them to b offended with my mimic. i forced myself to eat their food(i donno what is it called...n the taste is very INTERESTING too..hehe) n drinks (just one sip...).. lucky me again, my 2 fren, aska n irwan helped me goin through tis experience..huhu... aska : try 2 appreciate the food. irwan : slow n steady. i tried to chat with d makcik... but she didnt understand me..hehe... "when d time comes, my sabah accent will be better jus like u guyz..."

No comments: