Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The ING things for today


since i do not hv any plan today... I


1. mopping

i am blur since i cant ol in the morning. nothing to do since everyone is still in bed. back to amah's work. i mopped the whole house including my room. Luckily diana didnt slipped.Sorry gurls... n tat is the only incomplete household work.


2. laundry doing

actually, not tat much laundry to do, but since i got nothing to do. i just wash 1 bj kurung. n tat's it. pity me.


3. shoe cleaning

i only brought 3 of my shoes here. all were teacher's like shoes. no fancy shoes.huhu. but they were kind of dirty. i'm not really comfortable wearing them. i like me usual common shoes that i always wear..huhu..


4. room clearing

only rearrange my stuff PLUS preparing the bags for hari raya eventhough there's still 2 weeks...counting down d days.


5. disturbing

(MAMA,daddy,adik,BB,amad,dila,NADIA) all d names above are my victims esp....in capital letters..hehe..


6. MP3ing

i listened to almost 50 songs today back to back n i'm feeling deaf already. Mia n DIana also put some kadazan,filipino n bajau's songs, they also didnt understand the songs. but, it is quite femes here. INUL to..WHATTTT????


7. movieing

well, i almost die bcoz of boredom. you should understsnd that i dont hv tv. so. we do not have any other entertainment except for my laptop. can u imagine tat? but we're done with all my dvd's. so, i try contcting some of my frens here. luckily us, ust send his dvd's. we are thankful eventhough that is not our expectation...huhu...tats's ok... we watched die hard 4. tat wud be better if we hd a sound sytm. we'll cont tonite.


8. onlining

al last.........................................................................after a long day...finally i can ol....reading d nwspaper, read some gossips, checking my mails, looking at shafiq's aunty's flickr...sending mails to my frenz....bla3....i'm relief....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

idup mmg buhsan shue!
teruskan perjuangan kamu!

Shafique Laiho said...

at last, I'll have sumbody who can do everythings, n I can sit relax at home later on, haha..

Shue Laiho said...

bb...i'm NOT goin to do tat since i hd enuf doin things here.

Shafique Laiho said...

i dun care.. :p