Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2008

we'll gonna stuck here.


we're just came back frm the PPG for our "surat tawaran" n short taklimat.... i my conclusion here....1. cannot b posted back to Semenanjung in 3YEARS time(expected). 2. cannot even posted to other parts of Sabah since English is CRITICAL subjects(expected) "not even ur married" my comment: what's the purpose of marriage since both will be far apart...well well.. lotsa sabahan guys here...even one of my fren said...Sabahan guys are more gentleman n softspoken- hehe....erm...no comment! 3. i NEED a car rite nw- no more pirates- green light frm my parents- yeay! but still it's dangerous to drive here since there's alot of "kelapa sawit". 4. waitin' 4 my clerk to post my GAJI or else i'll take my salary on JAN 2009? wut? 5. waitin' 4 NEW HOUSE to rent. WOW. i need to fight with the HEADmaster from other schools for tat house... no confirmation yet. just wait n see.

2 comments:

be~bored said...

shue..take care ya..nvm..try je apply tukar every time ader chances..miss u babes..take care neh...

Shue Laiho said...

yup2..i'll just try..maybe my luck..but there's tis one ust n uztazah...been here 4 5 yrs..still stuck here. cn u imagine me..yg sethn jagung neh...